Do you live in Boulder, Colorado or the Denver metro area? Are you planning a foodie vacation to Colorado? Here are some of my best local recommendations!
Restaurant Reviews and Recommendations:
You can also follow my restaurant reviews on Google+ and on YellowScene.com.
- Pica’s Mexican Taqueria — Some of the best tacos in Boulder.
- The Rio Grande Restaurant — Cheap and easy; but they have OK Mexican food, good Margaritas, and a fun rooftop patio.
- The Bitter Bar — My favorite place for cocktails in Boulder.
- Basta — Innovative cuisine. Order anything on the menu that says “sous vide.”
- SALT the Bistro — Solid farm-to-table dining.
- Flagstaff House — Best views in Boulder, and one of the swankiest dining locations. Go for happy hour if you can’t afford to go for dinner.
- Larkburger — Really, REALLY good fast casual burgers.
- Pizzeria da Lupo — Good wood-fired pizza and an amazing Brussels sprouts salad.
- Pizzeria Locale — Amazing Neopolitan-style pizza.
- Beehive — Really hip, great food.
- Jill’s at the St. Julien — Go for the lunch buffet or order something en flambe tableside at dinner.
- Zoe Ma Ma — Authentic Chinese street food. The duck wonton soup is to die for.
- Cafe Aion — Small plates, tapas, and a breakfast that will blow your mind. Local, hand crafted. Amazing.
- La Revolucion Taqueria y Cantina in Louisville: Nice street food style tacos and a great patio.
- LuLu’s in Louisville — Really stellar Texas-style BBQ. Get the brisket.
- Hideaway Steakhouse in Westminster — A classic steakhouse and a fun bar rolled into one.
- Georgia Boys’ Barbeque in Longmont — Pretty amazing Georgia-style barbeque in a shack.
- Busaba Thai in Louisville — Seriously good (and spicy) Thai food.
- Beatrice & Woodsley
- Fadó Irish Pub
- The Rio Grande Restaurant
- Jack N Grill
- Jezebel’s Southern Bistro
- Central Bistro & Bar
- Eat+Drink Denver
One thought on “Local”
Hello! My name is Brittany Bartlett. I am the general manager of EAT! Food and Drink in Broomfield, Colorado. Eat! is a fun locally owned brunch spot featuring craft cocktails, specialty flavored mimosas, and scrumptious bloody marys! We also feature homemade pork green chile which we include in our delicious Flatiron Burrito and Southwestern Eggs Benedict. I would really like to get involved with your blog. I’d love for you to come in and enjoy some free brunch and check out our restaurant. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your time,