Do you live in Boulder, Colorado or the Denver metro area? Are you planning a foodie vacation to Colorado? Here are some of my best local recommendations!
Restaurant Reviews and Recommendations:
- Pica’s Mexican Taqueria — Some of the best tacos in Boulder.
- The Rio Grande Restaurant — Cheap and easy; but they have OK Mexican food, good Margaritas, and a fun rooftop patio.
- The Bitter Bar — My favorite place for cocktails in Boulder.
- Basta — Innovative cuisine. Order anything on the menu that says “sous vide.”
- SALT the Bistro — Solid farm-to-table dining.
- Flagstaff House — Best views in Boulder, and one of the swankiest dining locations. Go for happy hour if you can’t afford to go for dinner.
- Larkburger — Really, REALLY good fast casual burgers.
- Pizzeria da Lupo — Good wood-fired pizza and an amazing Brussels sprouts salad.
- Pizzeria Locale — Amazing Neopolitan-style pizza.
- Beehive — Really hip, great food.
- Jill’s at the St. Julien — Go for the lunch buffet or order something en flambe tableside at dinner.
- Zoe Ma Ma — Authentic Chinese street food. The duck wonton soup is to die for.
- Cafe Aion — Small plates, tapas, and a breakfast that will blow your mind. Local, hand crafted. Amazing.
- La Revolucion Taqueria y Cantina in Louisville: Nice street food style tacos and a great patio.
- LuLu’s in Louisville — Really stellar Texas-style BBQ. Get the brisket.
- Hideaway Steakhouse in Westminster — A classic steakhouse and a fun bar rolled into one.
- Georgia Boys’ Barbeque in Longmont — Pretty amazing Georgia-style barbeque in a shack.
- Busaba Thai in Louisville — Seriously good (and spicy) Thai food.
- Beatrice & Woodsley
- Fadó Irish Pub
- The Rio Grande Restaurant
- Jack N Grill
- Jezebel’s Southern Bistro
- Central Bistro & Bar
- Eat+Drink Denver