These Vietnamese-Inspired flavors are so good together! Serve with rice, rice noodles, or alone.
Vietnamese-Inspired Lettuce Wraps
These Southeast Asian flavors are a perfect vehicle for Easiest Slow Cooker Pork. Nuoc cham is a Vietnamese dipping sauce that you can buy prepared or make yourself. You can substitute Thai sweet chili sauce or your favorite Asian sauces.
- 16 oz Easiest Slow Cooker Pork
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, leaves separated and washed (butter lettuce and bibb lettuce also work well)
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cucumber, julienned
- 1 T rice wine vinegar
- torn basil and mint leaves (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- nuoc cham, sweet Thai chili sauce, or your favorite Asian sauces
- Warm the cooked Easiest Slow Cooker Pork in its juices. Put in a bowl for serving.
- Toss the shredded carrots with the lime juice and sugar. Toss the cucumbers with the rice wine vinegar. Put in small bowls for serving.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves and torn herbs (if using) on a platter.
- Everyone can build their own lettuce wraps with the pork, relishes, herbs, and sauces they desire.
Copyright Laughing Lemon Pie, LLC unless otherwise noted.