Since I did my first EVER healthy eating talk yesterday to a great group of moms and dads, I thought I’d do a round up of all the cool free stuff on the site for our newest visitors!
- First and foremost, if you sign up for my newsletter, you get access to my free ebook, “The Ultimate Guide to Eating Organic on a Budget.” If you want it, download it now! It may not be free for much longer…
- When you sign up, you also get access to a blank copy of the Mix & Match Meal Chart. <– Click through to watch a video on how the meal chart works and learn more about the deluxe version. PLUS, the spring version is coming soon! Watch this space!
- If you want to learn how to cook whole grains, my free whole grains cheat sheet is the place to go.
- Likewise, if you want to buy less expensive cuts of meat, but don’t know how to cook them, the Meat Sheet is for you.
- I’ve also got a great video to teach you how to make organic wheat sandwich bread at home!
What have I forgotten? Please let me know if there’s a free post that’s been really helpful to you in the comments!