This strawberry margarita recipe will make you feel like you’re sipping summer.
This fresh strawberry margarita recipe is NOTHING like the frozen craziness you get at a restaurant. It tastes like fresh-squeezed summer. This recipe makes four servings straight up or six servings with bubbly.
- 8 oz Grand Marnier
- 6 oz tequila (I used Piedra Azul Blanco)
- 8 oz lime juice
- 14 oz strawberry simple syrup (see below)
- 8–10 oz San Pelegrino, club soda, or other sparkling beverage (optional)
- Mix Grand Marnier, tequila, lime juice, and strawberry syrup in a pitcher.
- Rim glasses with a lime wedge or strawberry and dip in salt or a salt, sugar mixture. Put ice in glasses.
- Pour in San Pelegrino if using, about 1/3 of the glass, then fill with Margarita mix.
To make strawberry simple syrup: combine equal part sugar and water and bring to a boil. Cool slightly, and combine with roughly an equal measure of strawberries in a blender. BLEND! And strain if desired.
One thought on “Fresh Strawberry Margaritas”