January 19, 2015
When I recently got the opportunity to review NestFresh eggs and Wholly Wholesome pie crusts at around the same time, I knew exactly what I wanted to make: Laughing Lemon Pie. But, being January and all, I am one of those … Continue reading
I loved this infographic from Village Inn! Did you know that,
- 1 in 5 Americans have eaten an entire pie by themselves.
- 113 million Americans have eaten pie for breakfast.
- 6 million American men have eaten the last piece of pie – and then denied it!
- If you love apple pie, you are likely to be independent, realistic and compassionate.
- If you love pumpkin pie, you are likely to be funny and independent.
Check out this fun holiday pie trivia from Village Inn!
Continue Reading →
March 27, 2012
The name of this website, Laughing Lemon Pie, comes from a cooking mishap that has become the stuff of legend in my family. Many years ago, my grandmother made a lemon pie for the family, but something must have gone … Continue reading