Autumn is here: do you know what your kids will be eating?
If you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time now, you’ve probably heard me talk about the Mix & Match Rule. (If you haven’t heard about it yet, click here to watch the video!) I created the Mix & Match Meal Chart to help parents implement the Mix & Match Rule, making it easier than ever to serve your kids healthy, delicious, diverse meals—and help solve or prevent a picky eating problem!
The original Deluxe Mix & Match Meal Kit™ is a fully filled-out version of the chart that will change dinner at your house forever. You will no longer have to worry that your child isn’t getting the right nutrition, you’ll never run out of ideas for what to serve your family, and your child will automatically begin to eat a wider variety of foods.
But the original doesn’t really lend itself to seasonal eating, as it features foods that are available year-round in a modern grocery store. Since I’m all about sustainable eating this year, I decided to create the Autumn Mix & Match Meal Kit™—specifically with foods that are in season from the beginning of September thru the end of November (in the Northern hemisphere)!
What is the Autumn Mix & Match Meal Kit?
The Autumn Mix & Match Meal Kit is a simple tool to enable you to serve healthy, balanced, diverse, seasonal meals to your child in less time and with less money wasted on planning meals your family won’t eat.
You get the same amazing tool as the original Deluxe Mix & Match Meal Kit, customized with the rich and fragrant flavors of fall in mind. It makes feeding your family a seasonal menu practically effortless.
Here’s what you will get with the Deluxe Mix & Match Meal Kit:
- 4 weeks of meal charts that make providing an endless array of healthy, nutritious, whole food options at every meal a breeze.
- Each chart is broken down with 20 healthy food options in each food group, for each week.
- Mix and Match between all four weeks and you’ll have 160,000 unique meal combinations, every one of which forms the basis of a nutritionally balanced meal.
- THOUSANDS of lunch-box-ready ideas made with foods at the peak of their season.
- The unique chart format will save you hours of meal planning time. (How long would it take you to plan almost 200,000 nutritious meals?!?)
- Each week’s chart comes with a printable grocery list to make shopping that much easier.
- And, each week comes with recipe suggestions to get you started creating delicious, healthy meals.
I believe in voting with my dollars and my fork, and so seasonal eating is incredibly important to me.
But it all seemed so complicated when I was first getting started. What’s in season? What do I DO with it? I started falling back on my old time favorite meals, regardless of what kinds of ingredients they had.
The Autumn Mix & Match Meal Kit changed all that. I can easily see which fruits and veggies I should be buying at the market. It comes with dozens of meal ideas—and I can let my creativity soar from there.
Plus, just like with the original Deluxe Mix & Match Meal Chart, all I have to do is pick one food from each column—no matter what they are—and I’ve got a balanced, nutritious meal to feed my family.
If you’re serious about transitioning your family to a seasonal diet, the Autumn Mix & Match Meal Kit will make the process a thousand times easier.
Maybe you’ve thought about trying to eat more seasonally in the past. You’ve looked at lists of what’s in season, tried to restrict yourself to buying just those things at the market, and then wondered what the heck to do with it all!
The Autumn Mix & Match Meal Chart takes a lot of the guess work out of the process. Each week you’ll have a chart showing exactly what there is to eat—and a grocery list already written showing you what to buy—plus a list of meal ideas pre-planned for you. It really is that simple.
It takes the ‘thinking’ out of it, so the stress of having to plan is taken away…even though I still have to work at making the meals.
Seeing all those different kinds of food that I had ‘forgotten’ about was refreshing. I often find myself in a rut with the choices and tend to forget stuff.
Following this simple plan has helped me open up to see that even though I thought my little girl was not eating too many different things she actually was! And I was also given the push to try offering other foods that I thought she would never eat just to try, and to keep presenting.
Here are some of the results you can expect:
- You’ll never have to fall back on junk foods when your kids start saying, “I’m hungry!” because you’ll always have the elements of a balanced, nutritious meal or snack on hand.
- You can give up worrying if your child is getting the right nutrition, because you’ll know that he’s eating fruits, veggies, complex carbs and protein at every meal.
- You’ll know that you’re eating more sustainably by sticking to foods that are in season.
- You’ll teach your child to happily taste new foods, end the nightly dinner drama and make dinner time something to look forward to again.
- If you have older kids, you’ll have a simple tool to help them to feed themselves—and ensure that they eat something healthy, even when you’re not there.
- Likewise, you’ll be confident that babysitters, grandparents, older siblings (even your partner?) will be able to feed your child a healthy meal when you’re away.
- You’ll also be able to completely customize this system to fit your family’s unique needs.
If you are the sort of person who is willing to make the effort to really change your child’s eating habits, then I’ve made it easy to get started. Just click the ADD TO CART button below to get the Autumn Mix & Match Meal Kit PDF download instantly—for just $9.95.
I want you to feel like you can try this completely without risk, so here’s my guarantee:
If you don’t believe the Mix & Match Meal Chart is working for you, let me know within 30 days and I’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
Here’s a disclaimer though: I am not a doctor or a registered dietitian, and the Mix & Match Meal Chart is not medical advice. Before changing your child’s diet, you should always consult with your pediatrician. Picky eating problems can be very complex, and you and your doctor should discuss any possible medical causes before making a change in your child’s diet.
Huge value, tiny price—but not forever.
If I were to sell this as a subscription-based meal plan, I could easily charge up to $120 a year for these menus—and you saw how many different meals are included, right? You’d have to subscribe for more than 1500 YEARS to get them all! (I’ll let you do the math on that one—it’s ridiculous!!) But right now I’m practically giving them all away for a single payment of $9.95 because I want to make feeding your child healthy, seasonal meals a breeze.
I’m selling it at this ridiculously low price because I want to reward my loyal readers who have stood with me as I’ve started up this website and this business! But I will almost certainly have to raise the price sometime in the future, so don’t delay.
Why not take that first step to more sustainable living, seasonal eating, and change your child’s health and habits in the process? Click “Add To Cart” to get the Autumn Mix & Match Meal Chart today.
Still have questions?
Ready to order? Click the “Add to Cart” button. And if you want to try the FREE version first, that’s OK too! Sign up in the box below to get your free download instantly.