I’m digging deep, deep into all the research out there on picky eaters as I’m developing some new products for this site, and it’s led me to get out of my “comfort zone” and discover some new-to-me blogs on food and parenting!
I’ve been topping up my Google Reader with some new stuff, and I thought I’d share a couple of my favorites.
- I know SouleMama won’t be new to some of you, but she is new to me! I am loving her words and her outlook on life.
- I found MomFilter when I found out that Cookie Magazine was no longer publishing. I loved the magazine, and really like these ladies’ world-view.
- Loving BumpLife and her approach to post-natal fitness, living and sanity. :)
- If you are addicted to taking photos of your kiddos (as I am!) then you will love Beryl Young‘s blog. She’s got TONS of amazing tips and freebies to help you take better pictures of your family.
- And if you’re interested in living a more Well Grounded Life, then I highly recommend you hop over and check out her blog. She’s also developing some new products and looking for input, so definitely fill out her survey if you’re a working mom!
What about you? What are your favorite blogs and websites to visit. Let me in on all the best secret corners of the interwebs!!!